9/29/2007

I can do anything!

I feel like I can do anything!

Having been pregnant for 9 months, of which, I limited (or had to limit) myself to doing only bare minimum, that once the baby was out, I was up and about in no time (well, thanks to not having a c-section or an epidural for that matter! =P)

So without the baby in my stomach, I wanted to get back all the time I had lost. I got back into work with only one month off, I went back to eating (or rather, not eating) at irregular hours, I carried heavy things without thinking twice, I resumed bending over backwards for my Brides and slithering through tight spaces.

I never thought I would be this career-driven woman. I always thought I would want to be that typical stay-at-home mom. I'm not sure if it is because of how society is now that it requires both to have incomes, but I do completely enjoy my career.

(But I did promise myself that with the next one, I will give myself at least 3 months off - no consultations, no weddings, no nothing - purely 3 months of time with the new baby, enjoying my time, especially with breastfeeding).

No comments: