5/02/2008

We got Yelp!-ed

Is this what turning 30 is all about?

Technology illiterate?!

Am I already that kind of mom who doesn't know what my son knows? =P (Good thing he's only 17-mos, but he loves clicking on the mouse and keyboard already!)


I am on Facebook, but not really really on it like most people, and one of my past clients just suggested that I create a Facebook page of my business. It took me so long just to figure out yelp.com and now I have to figure out another website? Is all this technology just too much for someone old like me?! There are a million things I would love to do for my business and I wish I had all the time in the world to do them. I wish I could be online all the time too, like I used to before the baby. But now, all moms would probably agree that we just don't have that kind of time anymore.

But after some nights of yelp!-ing around, we have 5 star reviews!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/annie-siu-floral-and-events-burlingame.

No comments: