1/23/2009

Graphic Design

I am SO excited to be working on our new print portfolio! Graphic design (besides flowers) has always been another medium of art that I loved. But because I can't do everything (although I try so hard to all the time!), my outlet to continue to do some kind of graphic design work are these "small" projects for my business. Besides our earlier business cards, letterhead, and website, I've designed our past 2 years' Holiday cards as well. Even though it was a LOT of work, but like other graphic designers, once you see the final print outcome, it is all worth it!!

Here is our Holiday 2008 card, done in Illustrator, printed with Costco prints, then set ontop of a cute photo-corner Holiday card from Paperchase (not-shown):

Best of 2008 Holiday cards:



I woke up excited to be working on this project (with a ONE month deadline! -- so it can be used for all our upcoming marketing/sponsorship events) because last night while thinking of how to do the layout...should it be like past years' where it's all photojournalistic OR more of a clean collage of pictures (similiar to the Holiday cards) but with only one wedding per collage, set on their own individual pages, with the venue/vendors' names credited just below. Yah! I can't wait to get started! Will continuously update my progress!

No comments: