2/06/2009

The Flirty Guide

This post has been long overdue. I was going to wait until I've been blogging for about a month, that is everyday for a month, until I contact Stacie Tamaki of The Flirty Guide. But when I ran into Stacie at the Congregation Beth Sholom Open House, I had to introduce myself in-person and let her know she had inspired me to finally continue blogging.

I started my blog about a year ago and from that time on, blogged rarely, here and there, and eventually stopped and was really never going to start it up again...until I heard Stacie speak at the BAWN event. Stacie, of The Flirty Guide, an online wedding resource with "the coolest ideas from the Flirtiest Professionals", of course has a blog. In her talk, she highly encouraged all the wedding industry professionals to BLOG, even if it's just something short, even if it's just posting a few pictures - something, it's part of the business and it's not going away.

And since then, I've been addicted to blogging! I used to say, if you don't have a website, you don't have a business. Now I say, if you don't have a blog, you don't have a website, which in turn, you don't have a business.

2 comments:

Tinygami said...

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you the other night. I've subscribed to your RSS feed and will be keeping up on all of your future blog posts :o)

Gabrielle Feuersinger, Owner of Cake Coquette said...

I know all about Stacie. If it wasn't for her I don't think I'd be much of a blogger. She know how to do everything.