6/27/2009

Events | Challenge of the camera lenses

A table made out of camera lenses...what (kind of arrangement) would you make?

Post update: Unfortunately, I cannot post pictures of the arrangements that I ended up making for this penthouse suite due to the Confidentiality Agreement I had to sign. But I can tell you the "camera lenses" table turned out to be indeed made out of lenses, but more like magnifying glasses side-by-side with crisp white edges along the four sides of the long table. The table was a lot narrower too than I had imagined, but the three low cylinder vases that I ended up designing -- flax leaf-wrap inside each vase with a cluster of curved miniature vibrant yellow calla lilies curving out of it (so curved that the end of the stem is not even in water) fit perfectly in this modern, chic space.

No comments: