3/17/2009

Chung Li Photography Gallery Opening!

Chung Li, my awesomest photographer, now great friends. We've been through so much and it's great to see he's finally moved to a new place - a chic and quaint studio in Belmont. The aesthetic is so pleasing, sharp and clean, just like his work, a great new place for meeting his clients. I bet all brides walking in will be "love IT at first sight", because it was for me!

The Gallery Opening last Friday night was fun and casual, just like Chung himself. Everyone enjoyed themselves of great food (especially me! - fat-sized, bottomless Japanese rolls!), meeting new friends (especially a fellow Floral Designer who, the first thing she says is "I LOVE your work", as we're first meeting) and looking for the first time at the published albums of weddings that Chung and I did together. What pictures would be better to post than ones from Chung Li himself:








No comments: