3/10/2009

Classic Party Rentals Open House

I was so excited about the tablescape I created for Classic Party Rental's Open House this morning that I wanted to just quickly post up some pictures before the party tonight:











Hope to see you at the party tonight!
Classic Party Rentals Open House
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Time: 5:30PM - 8:30PM
Place: 1635 "A" Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA 94010

Will post more after the event!

Post update:
When I got there, of course I was so excited to show my colleagues my table, but when I got to where my table was, it was NOT THERE! I thought, "was it THAT bad they had to take it away?" So I kept walking around, pretending to be looking at all the other wonderful tablescapes from the other Florists, while secretly looking for MY TABLE of course! But soon enough (TG!), I found it! It was actually at an even better location! It was "center-staged" in the "silver room" with a silver-charcoal backdrop, which went even better with my tablescape, especially since it was next to the oh-so yummy tray of SLIDERS, provided by
Hugh Groman Catering! (Oh...SO GOOD! I can still taste it in my mouth!)

The rest of the night was just plain FUN! Especially hanging out with my CPR Gwen-e-GwenGwen! We toured, ate and drank! The best part was everytime she introduced me to a fellow CPR, they all said they loved my piece the best (but hush! hush!).
These wonderful guys from Precision Parking 650-620-0095 (the valet parking sponsors for the night) graciously offered to help me take down my display and carry the boxes to my car! Gets my car AND helps with my things? What more could I ask for?

Here are pictures (SO FAST!) from Orange Photography, the sponsoring photographer for the night!






To view the event slideshow with a "kickin soundtrack", click http://view.orangephotography.com/2009/events/classicopenhouse/
To view complete gallery of pictures from the night, click http://www.orangephotography.com/public/refer.jsp?id=3571&pwd=classic

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie, I saw your designs last night and they looked great! Beth

Annie Siu | Floral & Events said...

Thanks Beth! Wish we had met that night! Hope you had fun!!

Very Merry said...

Yes, it was my favorite too!