4/07/2008

Bum it out Mondays

I don't have any kind of routine in my life. That's the beauty of it because I could never stand doing the same routine everyday of the week. It may also be why I could never do a 9-5 job. =P

We've unnoticeably been doing this for a while now, so that's why today, I've declared Mondays to be our "Bum it out" day. It's where the baby and I don't go out at all, we just "bum it out" at home. Every day of the week, including weekends, I am either working, or he is running errands with me, so we're always on the go. Mondays have been the only days that's been a bit slower, no baby activities either, so we really enjoy lazy-ing ourselves at home - not having to change, not having to pack our bags, not having to drive, no walks, not having to pull out the stroller...it's our day of bumming it out.

But now that it may become a routine, let's see how long that lasts! =P

No comments: