4/18/2008

FOREVER Stamps

Did you know that you can purchase stamps called "Forever Stamps"? I was just over at the post office today and was asked if I needed some extra stamps. I thought outloud that I would get them again after the price increase, which is in about another month or so, but then the postman said I could purchase FOREVER STAMPS - which I had no idea what it was until I was told they are stamps that you can purchase at the price now (41cents) and if and when the price of stamps go up to say even $5 in the future, you would still be only been paying 41 cents! What a phenomenon! I was so excited about this that I had to buy 100 of them, which I don't think it's even enough, but I had to get back and write it on my Blog. I think it's the best thing - like stocks - but this one, the price won't ever go down! =P

No comments: